Terms of Service:
Agreement to Terms
- By accessing the website nigeriapostalcode.com, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms of Service and any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of the terms outlined, you are prohibited from using the website. Materials on this website are copyright-protected and trademark-protected by laws.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to download and view the materials on nigeriapostalcode.com for personal, non-commercial use. This license includes the following restrictions:
- You may not alter or copy the materials
- You may not use the materials for commercial purposes or public display
- You may not attempt to reverse-engineer any software found on nigeriapostalcode.com
- You may not remove any proprietary or copyright notices from the materials
You may not transmit the materials to another person or “mirror” the contents on another server.
- Violations of these restrictions may result in the termination of this license. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded or printed materials in your possession.
The materials on nigeriapostalcode.com are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. nigeriapostalcode.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or any linked sites.
Limitations of Liability
nigeriapostalcode.com and its suppliers will not be held liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the materials on the website. This includes but is not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Erratas
The materials on nigeriapostalcode.com may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. nigeriapostalcode.com does not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete, or current. nigeriapostalcode.com may make changes to the materials on the website at any time without notice. nigeriapostalcode.com does not commit to updating the materials.
The website may contain links to third-party websites. nigeriapostalcode.com is not responsible for the content or practices of these websites, and does not endorse or assume any liability for any information, products, or services offered by these websites. Use of any third-party links is at your own risk.
Modifications to Terms of Service
- nigeriapostalcode.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, and any modifications will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. It is your responsibility to regularly review these terms to ensure compliance.
- Any disputes related to these Terms of Service or nigeriapostalcode.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
- Exporting From Nigeria Made Easy: Key Facts and 100 Lucrative Things to Export
- Top 24 Best Shipping Companies in Nigeria in 2023 With Their website links, and contact details
- Lagos state postal code zip codes/Ikorodu LGA postalcode
- Arepo Postal Code: A Comprehensive Detail About Arepo Area in Ogun State