Information Collection and Use
We use log files to record information about visitors to our website. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and, in some cases, the number of clicks. This information is used for analytical purposes, such as analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information. This information is not related to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third-Party Privacy Policies
We believe in protecting children while they use the internet. We urge parents and guardians to scrutinise, participate in, and/or observe and guide their online activity. Nigeria Postal Code does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, please contact us immediately and we will take steps to remove such information from our records.
In addition to the information collection and use practices outlined above, we would like to provide additional information about how we handle data and protect your privacy.
We take the security of your data seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, misuse, loss, or alteration. We regularly review our security practices to ensure that they meet industry standards and comply with applicable laws.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations. After this period, we will delete or anonymize your data in accordance with our data retention policy.
We are not going to share your confidential data with third parties without your permission, except in the following circumstances:
- With third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your data confidential and secure;
- With law enforcement agencies or other public authorities, if required by law or if necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Data Access and Control
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data that we hold, including the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your data. You can request to exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- Exporting From Nigeria Made Easy: Key Facts and 100 Lucrative Things to Export
- Top 24 Best Shipping Companies in Nigeria in 2023 With Their website links, and contact details
- Lagos state postal code zip codes/Ikorodu LGA postalcode
- Arepo Postal Code: A Comprehensive Detail About Arepo Area in Ogun State